SCIENTIFIC STATUS AND ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES
- In your opinion, how is India doing in terms of scientific development? Will this modify the per capita income of our country?
- Which is good – afforestation or no deforestation?
- Give 3 advantages of success of CHANDRAYAAN 3.
- How can climate change impact INDIA?
- Do you recall about any step taken by India to enter the niche scientific market of developed countries?
- SEMICON INDIA- what is it? And what could be the challenges faced?
- How do feel about solar geoengineering?
- In your opinion how well is SpaceX doing? What is your say on the extent of liberty provided to it?
- Science and technology can have both good and bad effects on the environment globally. Developed countries like US, UK, CHINA or RUSSIA consider themselves to be scientifically developed and come up with certain highly evolved technologies for their country that could impact the global concerns as well. Do you think such decisions should be taken by the country alone?